← Back

Choosing a Nicotine Strength for Your Vapor Cigarettes

Date posted: February 25, 2014

chardonnay and vapor cigarettesDo you remember the first time you ordered a cocktail (or a coffee, if you’re not a drinker)? Looking at the vast menu of unfamiliar beverages, you may have thought, “Where should I start?” Similarly, when you’re first making the switch to vapor cigarettes, the abundant options can be overwhelming; batteries, flavor cartridges and nicotine strengths are all available in several varieties. With so many choices, what’s a woman to do?

One of the most common questions we get from new customers is, “What nicotine strength should I start with?” It’s a great question and today we’re going to give you some answers…

Percentages

At Vapor Couture™, we measure levels of nicotine by percent and label our products accordingly. When you see 1.2% nicotine strength on a flavor cartridge, it means that each puff contains 1.2% nicotine; the other 98.8% consists of water and food-grade flavoring in a propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin base. You can view a full list of ingredients here.

Preferences

To help you decide, we created this simple chart; just choose a nicotine strength that suits your style.

vapor cigarettes nicotine strength

If you’re about to try Vapor Couture for the first time, ordering cartridges in two different strengths will help you decide what works best for you. Some days you may feel like Chardonnay; other days may call for a shot of vodka…

Feel free to call the Vapor Couture Customer Service Department if you have questions about nicotine strengths or want to know anything else about vapor cigarettes. We’re here to help!

Leave a Reply

Powered by sweet Captcha