The Vapor Couture warranty is available to original buyers who have purchased their Vapor Couture product from vaporcouture.com (for those people who purchased their Vapor Couture product from a physical retail location, your product needs to be returned to the retailer). The Vapor Couture limited lifetime warranty applies only to electrical components of Vapor Couture; it does not apply to Flavor Cartridges. Vapor Couture warrants that its qualifying products will be fully functional under normal use and service for the life of the product; also, that Vapor Couture products will be free from material and workmanship defects. This limited lifetime warranty does not cover any costs or defects caused by:
- Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than VaporCouture.com
- Physical abuse or misuse of the product; operating the product in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the Vapor Couture instruction manual.
- Any use of a Vapor Couture product other than that for which it was originally intended.
Limited lifetime warranty is exclusive of any third-party warranties and not subject to preclusion by law. Any goods utilized in instructed manner which are found to be defective are subject to replacement or repair under named warranty.
The Vapor Couture limited lifetime warranty allows for a maximum of 5 replacements on any given order. Replaceable items meet Vapor Couture defective criteria and will be replaced with an equal item from current inventory.
The Vapor Couture limited lifetime warranty can only be used within 90 days of a customer’s last flavor cartridge purchase. Qualifying consumers may make full use of said warranty for the life of their Vapor Couture vapor product; it will never expire.
Subject to the above warranty, should your Vapor Couture device fail to operate satisfactorily:
- Contact Vapor Couture customer service department. Provide the Vapor Couture representative with a detailed explanation of the difficulty being presented by the device and/or its components. All of this information is required to process a return request. It is also helpful to have the original order number on hand.
- If it is determined that a product requires replacement, Vapor Couture will ship the customer a brand new item. These shipments will be sent USPS Parcel Post mail, so customers should expect to receive a replacement within 3-10 days of their call to customer service. Included in the package sent will be an envelope to return the defective merchandise. If Vapor Couture does not receive this merchandise within 30-days from the replacement postmark, the customer will be charged the full retail price of the merchandise.
- Please do not send any product to Vapor Couture unless the customer has spoken to a Vapor Couture representative first. This can lead to confusion and may result in the loss of an item, and forfeiture of the replacement. After speaking to Support please securely package item(s) and include a note detailing the order number and requested replacement. If there is an issue with a single product component, please do not send Vapor Couture the entire starter kit. Any questions regarding the Vapor Couture Limited Lifetime Warranty should be directed to the Vapor Couture Customer Service Department at:
Call Toll Free: 1-877-95-VAPOR (1-877-958-2767)